Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
US
State
ma.
City
halifax
hi all , i have a question i have read so much that i now understand the saying the more i learn the less i know....i had an uncle who a a disease that he would jerk just remember his arms and shoulder jerking so i asked my sister i mention par kins but she said it wasn't that one but she couldn't remember the name either but knew it only affects males and every other generation would anyone have an idea of what it could be so i can follow up as we both have trouble with muscle spams and swallowing problems but , not bad...my doc said thyroid was my swallowing problem , now i am wondering if we all dont have some type of muscle problems and my son just got the bad cousin to it

Young males tend to get muscular dystrophey

just talked to my brother and found out it was hunntings that he died of but, the weird thing is his son did also , even though it usually only hits every other generation. .. thank you for informatation

huntingdons is a 50% inherited disease, each child of an affected patient has a fifty percent chance of having the gene that causes huntigdons disease. Can affect females. What about MD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back