Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
Ga
City
Mableton
My wife is having trouble holding her head up. It falls over on her left shoulder. We use neck pillows but I need more. Also this is a problem when giving a shower. Does any one have any ideas ?
thanks

What about a soft cervical neck collar? I know that helped my brother out a lot when his muscle tone in his neck was failing.
Keep the faith,
brenda

I have a soft neck collar that I have used for a couple of years that may help. You can find one like it at:
http://www.homedics.com/products/ma...ers/neck-and-shoulder-massager-with-heat.html
This company also make other types of neck collars that you may be interested in using. My neck brace can be put in place and it holds its shape. It has something in it that makes it hold whatever shape you put it in at the time.
It also has heat and massage functions but I do not use these. Just use it to help hold my head straight. Here is a picture of what it looks like:
neckmassage.jpg

Attachments

• neckmassage.jpg
    neckmassage.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
neck brace

Wow! I like that neck brace Capt. Al. I am going to copy and show George. We got his from the ALS clinic. The PT fitted George. It looks like a neck brace and George only will wear it when I am driving. He says with my "stopping and going" he needs it! What!?

Patty

Looks like it has emergency flashers built in. :-D:-D:-D:-D

Ready even for My wife's driving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back