Not open for further replies.

CosminS

Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
RO
Hi,my name is Cosmin and i am 22 years old.So just to start,i do have severe health anxiety but i am going to present to you my symptoms so i can get a second opinion from you guys

.I am sorry to bother you and i am so thankful for this forum.So,last year i started going to the gym,after a month or so i started feeling a strange sensation through my left leg,it's like an tingling or numbness.It started with some pain in my toes and then just went up the leg stopping at my thighs.The pain was brief,just for 3 days,but the numb sensation is there for the last 3 or 4 months.I got scared last month when the right leg exhibited the same symptoms.I can walk just fine,no foot drop,only just that i feel my left leg weird.As i said,no dragging,no foot drop.

I've developed twitches and muscle pain just randomly all over my body.Sometimes my neck hurts,sometimes my thighs,sometimes my biceps.For the last few days i feel more twitches than usual in my left thigh and a kind of weird sensation,almost like tickling.I don't have atrophy,my neurologist examined me and said that i'm ok neurologically.My blood work is fine especially the creatin kinase and lactate-dehydrogenase.Back MRI came back clean,brain mri also.Scheduled for EMG next week and i am really anxious

.I also feel that my fingers are a little bit stiff,but i guess that's just from my anxiety.But the left leg is really bothering me and is starting to feel weaker and weaker,just not clinical weakness.Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,not going to continue with my emg test as my brain mri,cervical mri and lumbar mri came out fine.I'm going to start working out more and deal with my anxiety.Thanks a lot and i wish you the very best.This forum is truly amazing,and more so,the people in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back