Need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you misunderstood me - we can't provide you anything more. Please work through this with your doctor. You don't have ALS and this pursuing of the topic here is truly the worst thing you can do for yourself.

Greg, I'm reluctant to bring up your thread again but... I've been following your look ups.

Let me repeat what you were told...

"You don't have ALS and this pursuing of the topic here is truly the worst thing you can
do for yourself" (And by other very ALS knowledgeable members.)

As the sentence above and your last look up I noticed... I'm posting this for you.

Yes, you are 39 years old... still you have great odds of that age against ALS.

You really need to log off this site. You're too young to be focused on a terminal
disease you don't have... spending nearly every day and night surfing this site.

It's just my opinion here... I've posted this for you. Let it go. And others who may be
doing the same who read this.

Last edited:
You can see how often I’m on here? I just looked up my clinical notes from my Neurologist appointment from last Friday. Neurologist said my lower extremities were slightly brisker. I’m sorry, I am consumed with this. I don’t know what to do now that I saw I have atrophy and brisk extremities but a normal emg/ncs. Fact is I’m weak when I walk and my bicep is weak and it’s only been two months. I’m scared, I’m sorry and don’t mean to offend or disrespect anyone here. I hate this disease and always have since OJ Brigance.

Slightly brisk reflexes is not a reason to hit the panic button, and atrophy that you see is not the same as what a doctor might see.

If your anxiety is going past the facts, time to seek counseling for that anxiety. Sometimes it takes a third party to help you gain that perspective.

Yes, please seek counseling quickly. You are off the rails frantic. Block this site.

Fact is you are heading into offensive territory. Please stop coming here and get help. I hope mods close this thread so you can be helped not to post further as it is fuelling your anxiety terribly.

One last thing and I won’t ask anything more. Knowing what you know about all my symptoms do you think I have ALS or MND?

I would bet a whole month's salary against you having ALS.

It appears your questions have now all been answered. Keep working with your doctors to track down the source of your symptoms, but an ALS forum is a place you can eliminate from your spaces to frequent.

Take care and all the best.

No more, we have told you repeatedly and you stepped over into offensive territory now by replying to my last post here with that question. We are done.

The answer is no, and yes, it's time to go and get some IRL support. I'm closing this thread. Please do not start another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back