Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
TX
So one day I goodles why do I have twitching well of course it brought ALS. Then I freaked out . This was over a month ago . I feel twitch everywhere not in one spot or one side. And they last only for a second . In my thighs , my shoulders, my calf's and my knee cap. No other symptoms,no weakness at all. Now my anxiety is off the charts from this . I also take sythroid too. So I'm hoping this is just normal twinging since it's wide spread. I think maybe I have made them worse because I fixuated about the twitches and ALS.
Also had a MRI and a LP done in November and test done for auto aumuine stuff everything cames back good ..any suggestions or what helped with them . Ty 😊😸

Many things can help with twitches. As you know, widespread twitches and no other problems point away from ALS. Getting enough electrolytes in your diet, drinking enough non-alcoholic/non-caffeinated liquids, and a drop of magnesium on hot spots can help, as can attention to sleep, stress, and refining your Synthroid dosage if needed. Feeling better overall and doing things you enjoy can help a lot with the anxiety, but there are professionals to help if needed.

Fortunately, there is no reason to worry about ALS.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back