Need ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE Pepe La Pew! And that black female cat who always rubbed up against wet white paint, and Pepe chased the poor thing everywhere! Don't particularly like live skunks, especially the ones who decided to live under my front porch a couple of summers ago. Liz, you would have loved it, it smelled every time I walked out the door! Yuck.

Hey Kim, I'm not gonna cash that check, they'll track it down to me! And I told you, the lot's full out back... can't put any more in, too close to the stream that goes down to the resevoir! Don't you live near the ocean? Just arrange to go snorkling and have him "disappear"... heheheheh :)

Mmmmmmmm Aly, all these choices and no one has supported good old Aus. So i had better plug it.

Aus in Feb, you will experience

Bushfires
Snakes
Dust storms
Temp over 40 C
And of course the Blow Flys

Even i hibernate in Feb 8)

Perhaps it would be better to pick another place for a Feb holiday :wink::wink::wink:

I am sure you will find a great place Aly

Cheers :lol::lol:
Peter

Last edited:
Did think about Australia, then I remembered the Heat, not to mention the flys! Hibernating is the best idea Peter. I do want to take the train from one side to another some time, I just get sick of gum trees

How about the happiest place on earth? Disneyworld!

Gum trees...that reminds me of a song about a Kukabarra. I assume that's a bird right Aly Pie?

I can't believe someone else knows that song! ... sits on the old gum tree, merry, merry king of the bush is he...

How about New England? Boston is great!

She's already coming here, in 3 weeks! Woohooooooo, girls vacation....

Keeping busy I see. What a wonderful trip. I hope you had the time of your lives. I was wondering.....

A big thanks to all. I have done heaps of research since posting this. No conclusions yet. I will decide when I get back from Boston to see Helen.

Never thought you Americans would know the kookaburra song. We sang it at school. They are cute birds. I saw one in a bird park in Australia.

If I love new England, maybe take Hubby to that area. He's very jealous about me going, he he he.

I think you will love New England. Thats where I'm from (Mass) Boston is a nice city. Have fun!

Hey, I've lived in the Boston area since 1990, yet grew up in Texas. Home in Texas now with family for a caregiver respite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back