Reason
Other
Country
US
State
Arizona
City
Phoenix
So I've had nothing wrong with me. I've been perfectly healthy. Only thing I've done is fall playing basketball hard on my wrist. About 2 weeks ago I had a colonoscopy. I was very nervous thinking I was going to have cancer or something Pop up on the test, for a few days before it. The day after I felt weak everywhere, arms legs joints. Then started getting twitches in my legs. Those ended up spreading all over my body. Now they are mainly in my feet and legs again and have calmed down. I got this tightness in my right forearm as well that hasn't gone away. My calves feel tight and are kind of numb. My legs dont feel as weak anymore . But my shoulders and some other body parts feel weak.
I've been a wreck and now I feel like I can't breath. I get winded very easily.
Went to the doctor and he tested for vitamins and they were good. He said nothing is wrong.
Could all this be in my head? This all came out of the blue within a week and now it's been just under two weeks. Should I just ignore it?
And the weakness feeling sometimes moves around. But I can function normally, nothing is hard. Some knee pain and minor cramps and aches as well. I am 22 years old. Opinions?

Read the stickies. It answers your quesions. You aren't describing ALS symptoms at all. But, some of what you are describing is anxiety related. Don't even bother to stay on this forum because we can't help you. It's not ALS. If the doctor even had the slightest doubt he would have ordered more tests. Did he recommend that you see a psychiatrist? Anxiety in itself can cause alot of health issues. I have experienced it myself. Good luck in getting it under control. But, please for your own peace of mind log off of here and don't use the internet to google your symptoms. It will just add to more stress for you. Go to the professionals for your answers. Take care, Kim

I assume it was the twitches that googled you here. Our twitches don't move from body part to body part.

Sorry lad, this isn't a place for your answer.

Yea your right. Just once I realized how winded I get and feeling I can't breath right got me scared.

I don't mean to be rude Big Easy. But, why in the world are you wasting your time by still being on here? You don't have ALS. I just can't understand it. Why would anyone want to stay on this site if they clearly don't have ALS or are helping support someone who does? It is something I absolutely can't understand. Don't you have something better to do? What really do you want or expect us to do for you? It's ridicoulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back