Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
BR
State
MG
City
Belo Horizonte
i am 15 years old and since last week my right hand is weak, i dont know how to express this, its something like if it is very tired and need to sleep. yesterday, my thumb started to have some cramps in it and my right foot is starting to feel just like my right hand. right now, my thumb is cramping a bit but the rest of my hand is kinda ok and my right foot feels 'tired' just like my hand was. maybe because of anxiety, yesterday also walking started to be a bit wierd. should i be concerned? sorry for my english, it is not my native language.

No you are not describing ALS at all nor does ALS start in more than one area simultaneously.

please read the important post at the top of this subforum read before posting.https://www.alsforums.com/community/threads/read-before-posting-answers-to-common-concerns-about-possible-symptoms.26591/
I know you did not because you posted in the wrong subforum. You also ignored the automated messages during the posting process. Please talk to your doctor and the adults in your life ( parents or guardians) about your worries. Do not continue here after reading the sticky. It is very unhealthy for you

ok, thank you for the answer and sorry, im really crazy these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back