Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
City
Brooklyn
Im 41 female had strange spasm in october in my buttock area , 3 month was limping had ache burning in coccyx area my left side face is weird as well tingling twitching pressing pulling episodes now my fave is slightly thinner than right had weakness right hand now its in left hand , had nights with burning down waist and buzzing head sweating alot and lost 12 lb since... EMG result is bad((( fibs pws poly all left side muscles((( paraspinal L5 and so on. Neuro kicked me out when i asked is rhis ALS? She said im sick in head , second neuro same...(( no one believes me , was lots in ER s cause could not understand what was going on with me... because of my gait the did spine mri cauda equina rulled out, brain mri clean, blood clean... in march 4 emg showe psw fibs and psw , but january one only fibs and poly so is rhis ALS right? Please any advise since noone listens to me nore family nore doctors all telling me i am crazy((( thanks alot sorry my english im not american.

Pleasepost the emg charts and reports. If the doctors say it isn’t ALS then you probably do not have a pattern that means ALS Please remove the diagnosis date from your profile since you do not have one.

If we see the emgs we might be able to help you understand otherwise we will be guessing. Your symptoms don’t sound like ALS FWIW

THanks foe answer i did date because was not registering me without im sorry im new dont know what im doing . So my january emg say ins activity ant robialis and fibs, med gastroc ins act and fibs l4-l5 ins act and fibs. Parasp miscles showed incr activity slightly increase spontan activity, march emg shows: ant tibialis fibs psw poly +1, glitesu med fibs psw poly +2, l5 parasp 1+fibs psw +1 no poly . My all body twitches have right hand scoop like miscle gone between thumb and point finger, my left side face thinner eye more open then right one, also march emg saysbdenervation in selected muscles. Im sorry if i did something wrong will learn how ro post. Please advise pleasee is rhis bad? Thanks a lot

To remove the date go to user cp ( top left) choose edit details. You will see no diagnosis should say 00/0000.

We need to see the papers. The columns with the muscle names on the left and then the categories across the top and then the written summary to comment. If you want us to help please do that

Im attaching pics hope it helps im doing right i dont know

[images later deleted by OP request--mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
It shows changes consistent with a back problem. It does not show changes consistent with ALS. Find a good doctor and believe what they tell you.

Can anyone please answer me ((( about my emg??? I know denervation is bad pls any comments

I DOnt have back issues none on mei and not phisical so radiculophaty is wrong here please to respond thanks

Nikki has kindly answered your question regarding your EMG- it is NOT consistent with ALS, nor are any of the symptoms you have mentioned. It appears, from your timeline of doctors appointments and testing, you appear to be chasing ALS. I'm not sure why, but you've been cleared, so you are wasting your time.

Please address what your doctors, symptoms and tests all say you have-a back issue.

Take good care and good luck to you.

I DONt xhase ALS my muscles are gone i see it, lastnight i did not had that around knees today its big chalk gone and back issues dont cause denervations.

Yes they do. And you report in your first post buttock spasm and coccyx burning. I repeat find a doctor you trust and work with them

I have seen your multi page thread on the other forum. I am not allowing that here. Closing the thread. If you post again it will be removed and your membership revoked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back