CALS
Country
US
State
OR
City
Portland
Hello all-

As some of you may know, my mom (diagnosed Sept. 06) lives with me and my family for the time being. She's at the point where I need to get some equipment to make her life easier. Thanks to the great advice I've gotten from all of you I am working with the MDA to get her a motorized scooter.

We have a little bit of money at the moment (won't last long!) to purchase an item that isn't covered by other resources. I'm hoping that you good people can recommend a "must have" piece of equipment that will help her and us now and down the road. Is it the bidet that was a topic of conversation some time ago? Is it something for her bed to help her move at night? If you could buy one thing for under $1000.00 what would it be?

Thanks so much for your insight!

Shannon M.

The big wish

We have the bidet toilet seat made by Toto and my husband loves it, actually the whole family loves it. We had fun playing tricks on my little nieces when we first had it installed. It also heats the seat and the water. Once you have one will will always want it.
Deb

Ditto Caregiver's remarks above. I've had one for a couple of years and wouldn't be without it even if I was cured tomorrow. Find one on eBay for a lot less than buying on-line or in-store. I have the Toto Jasmine. And yes, fun to play tricks with on unsuspecting family and friends.

Thanks!

I'm ordering the Toto Jasmin Washlet today. I found one for $619.00 with free shipping.

Thank you both for your advice!

Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back