Status
Not open for further replies.
Dani,
I am thinking about you, Laurence and your son! You are brave, strong and a beautiful partner to Laurence along this journey! We're here for you!
Marie

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Laurence.

Dana

Dearest Dani

I am thinking of you xx

I have no words but know that you will find strength.

With love Rachel xx

Thank you all. Laurence , despite the fact i was told was in semi comatose state, has been resurfacing a little and I managed to have a few short exchanges via his Eyegaze. He said he was not panicky or unsettled any longer (drugs) and not in any pain or discomfort. He advised me that he does not mind going into hospice when fully sedated and unable to communicate in any way. This has been an emotional rollecoster, I feel like I have said goodbye so many times, but it is not any easier. I am also aware that this can be a long process and am trying to treasure time we have left together. I have finally decided to start a small dose of anti depressants, to help me through this. Love to all. Dani

Dani,
I am so glad you were able to come to terms together, regardless of how long is left. Peace and strength for you both and your son.
--Laurie

I'm so sorry! My thoughts and prayers go out to you!

Dani, thinking of you as you all go through this time... prayers for strength and peace.

I don't come here so often now, but when I do I think of you Dani for all of the kindness you have shown others... I wish I could say more...thinking of you and wishing the 3 of you love...and I'm sorry for all Laurence and all of you have been through its such a long journey.

Dani, Please take care of yourself too. Good for you for starting the antidepressents. Hang in there - you are in my prayers.

Dear Dani. I am so very sorry for what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Laurence and your son.

Thinking of you, Laurence and your family, Dani. So sorry it's been so difficult but it's good to know Laurence has settled a bit. Sending you my warm thoughts and wishes for internal peace for you all. Eat something and keep hydrated! You need to! Love to you. Yasmin.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers Dani. Big gentle hugs to you.

Thinking about you, and your loved ones.
-Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back