Diagnosis
10/2007
Country
CA
State
bc
City
burnaby
My dad is 57 year old and has done serveral tests pertaining to ALS. He did the EMG and did the MRI. The doctors found nothing wrong with the MRI and their conclusions from the EMG was that he had ALS.He has twitching all over his body and only his left leg is week(dropfoot) and his left hand is slightly weak. We then decided to go to a naturopathic doctor. She took some tests and found that his mercury level was 3 times the level of average and his lead level was 2 times the level of average. After, recieving word we started getting treatments from the naturopathic doctor to get the toxins out(chelation,etc) but he is not getting any better(only been about a month and a half). We told out regular doctors about the naturopathic doctors findings and they discredited her findings and we are now waiting on blood tests to arrive pertaining to the toxicity levels in his body. Has anybody tried using a naturopathic doctor? Does it work? Could her readings be correct? Im very confused about the situation because we are getting opposing info from the two seperate doctors...

Any help with the matter is appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry Jeff about your dad but none of the chelation or other therapies to remove toxins from your body will do anything to slow, stop or cure ALS. Anybody who tells you it will help it should read the thousands of posts from this and some of the other forums from real people that have wasted false hope on these useless remedies. I wish I had better news for you.
AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back