Friend was DX
Country
US
State
new jersey
City
hazlet
Hi All,

Is anyone familiar with myofascial release massage therapy? if so, is there any effectiveness on those suffering will MND?
CC

I read up on it years ago and had a few of the PT massages that goes with it. For me it never did work. They could put pressure on the points but it would only trigger all kinds of chain reaction spasms/cramps in my muscles. No matter how long they did it or how hard or soft they did it. I gave up on massages working. Hubby will do massage on a cramping muscle...sometimes it will work for the one, most of the time it doesn't work.

Hot tub does pretty good but I can no longer get out of them by myself.

Hi Joyce

Thank you for info. My friend was considering trying it for her leg weakness. But now knowing it can make matters worse don't think it's such a good idea. Appreciate info.
CC

Just caused me tons of pain, but gentle massage 3 times a week helped Ron's with spasms. Drink tons of water after the more intense massage as it releases wastes and can make you feel like crap.

If you're looking for spasm/cramp relief, whirlpools and massage have worked best for me personally. Maybe those with a more definite dia gno sis have better suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back