PALS
Country
US
State
washington
City
washington
What is Myasthenia Gravis?
Myasthenia Gravis is not an ordinary disease it is a neuromuscular disorder which involves the muscles and nerves controlling them. This is a chronic autoimmune disorder in which the immune system mistakenly attacks the muscles and nerves that help to control their functionality. In this case weakening of the voluntary muscles occurs especially when a person is performing an activity. It gets worsened when a patient is not at rest and is constantly moving. In case of body movements this disorder gets even worst and improves when a patient is at rest and not performing any activities as such. It causes major hindrance in the routine life activities as patients are unable to perform even the simplest actions so far such as drinking water, eating, swallowing, walking, standing up and such other events.
How is it caused?
There are some evident causes of Myasthenia Gravis and the one that plays a major role is imperfection in the transmission of nerve impulses to muscles. It usually occurs when normal communiqué is hindered at the juncture where nerve cells usually connect with the muscles they respectively control. A patient is more likely to suffer from this disorder when the substance called acetylcholine is blocked, altered or destroyed by the antibodies. This substance is responsible for muscle contraction through a chain of processes from its release to its functioning.
natural herbs clinic

I am not sure I understand the point of your post. Do you have ALS? Why talk about MG? Are you selling something?

Vicki.

She's selling herbs. I reported.

I bet you to it Elaine lol.

I wonder if those are the same as what my chiropractir tried selling me for my paralyzed wife.

He , calmly, stated they would reverse my wife's ALS back to the day she was first diagnosed.

He pointed to literature and said............." it says so right here"

PT Barnum said a sucker is born every minute.

just love your avatar olly!

Lol Tillie,i'm in the grip of the menopause.......it's a women trying to cool down during a hot flash.........had them real bad.
Talking about herbs I have been having herbal sage tea on a night to help with the night sweats....does work.

yeah I can relate Olly, I've gone through menopause, but still get some hot flashes at night, not as bad and only a few a week as a rule.

My PALS is feeling the cold and wants blankets on when I'm hot without the flashes, so putting a blanket on ensures I'm going to need that mist spray!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back