My wonderful father passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So so sorry for your loss! I am glad you were able to say goodbye to your wonderful father! My family and I will be praying for you and your family! God bless!

Oh I am so sorry. You shouldn't feel guilty, I am sure your dad was proud & grateful for all your love and care. Take care of yourself in the coming days.

so sorry for your loss

I am not sure what your feelings of guilt are about, but please take this advice:
"treat yourself the way you would treat your best friend if they were going through this"

this disease is the monster and the thief of our most beloved, there is nothing we can do except our best, but it's the disease that steals them from us both whilst they are alive and suffering and at the end when they are taken completely

As hard as it sounds, I think that a faster road is better than too long of suffering.

Find all your best memories of your dad and store them up together and parade them to yourself as a wonderful thing that you still have and that no one can take from you.

My heartfelt condolences on the passing of your father. He was so fortunate to have you by his side. May God continue to comfort you. May His grace be sufficient...now and always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back