Diagnosis
01/2019
Country
US
State
CO
City
Centennial
I lost my beloved wife Kathy November 8th, 2019. She was diagnosed with ALS January of 2019 and the progression was very fast.
I am still having difficulty dealing with her passing. Family and friends are a tremendous help. I know this will take time.
I was Kathy's primary caregiver through this whole process.
Please be patient with me, this is my first exposure to any forum.

Deepest condolences. That was indeed brutally fast. She was lucky to have you. There are other survivors here who lost their spouses who will be more than willing to share. I lost my mother and sister ( and others) to this but losing a spouse is different I know.

if you wish also to post in the in memoriam section you are welcome to do so ( one thread for condolences there one for discussion and help here) but you don’t have to. Whatever works for you best

Roger,

I'm so sorry for your loss. There are so many compassionate people on this forum who can help you and listen to you.

You are always welcome here.

I’m so sorry.

So sorry, Roger, but glad that she had you at her side, then and always. Stop back any time.

Best,
Laurie

I'm so sorry, Roger. I hope this forum brings you some comfort and support.

Roger,

I'm sorry that your time with your wife was so quickly ended. My thoughts go with you...

Jim

So very sorry.

Hallelujah, she is free! Peace be with you.
Vincent

Roger, I am so sorry for the loss of your wife.
Praying for comfort & peace...
We’re here for you.

I am so sorry for your loss. You have my deepest condolences.

Steve

Hallelujah, she is free! Peace be with you.
Vincent
You are so right Vincent, she is now FREE.
I was honored that I could hold her hand when she took her last breath.
Her sister and two nephews and myself were at her bedside.

Deepest condolences. That was indeed brutally fast. She was lucky to have you. There are other survivors here who lost their spouses who will be more than willing to share. I lost my mother and sister ( and others) to this but losing a spouse is different I know.

if you wish also to post in the in memoriam section you are welcome to do so ( one thread for condolences there one for discussion and help here) but you don’t have to. Whatever works for you best
Thank you Nikki

Roger, I am so sorry for your loss of your wife but glad that you could hold her hand as she passed. You and your family her in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back