Diagnosis
11/2016
Country
US
State
CA
City
Anaheim
Ann, my wife, passed away last week on June 21st, 2018. We loved each other very much and shared 26 great years together. Ann loved life. She never got depressed. Even in the face of an impossible situation, Ann managed to find joy and happiness in life. More than anything, Ann loved our son Randy. We will miss her everyday and she will always be a part of us.

Rob

My heart breaks for you, Rob. Take strength from all the good memories. Hugs!

My deepest condolences. You were a wonderful care partner and she was very lucky to have you. I hope the memories of your many years together will bring you comfort and joy as she flies free

Rob,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Be kind to yourself.

So sorry for your loss Rob! May peace be with you and your family!

Rob, I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. The love you have for Ann showed in every post and discussion you participated in here. My sincerest condolences.

Very sorry for your loss of Ann, Rob, but glad she was able to go out on her terms with the best of support -- a credit to your love. Wishing you and Randy much peace and strength.

Best,
Laurie

I’m so sorry for your loss. I know from reading your posts that you did an awesome job caring for her, and your love shined brightly.

Rob. I haven't been here long, but I was so touched by your recent post in the CALS forum. I have a husband who has loved me unconditionally. I see the same in your posts about your wife. I can't even express what a wonderful gift that kind of love is. Sharing that love with her, you gave Ann everything important in life. I am so sorry for your loss.

Rob, Joyce and I are so sorry for your loss. Our condolences to you and your family.

Dave

I'm so very sorry for your loss Rob. There are just never any good words at this time, but I hope you find peace soon xxx

Rob, sorry for your loss to this nightmare, Ann is free now and you and son loved her well.
You are a great cals. Your in my thoughts
Take care

Chally

Rob, I am so sorry for your loss. Your love of Ann and wonderful care of her was so evident in each of your posts. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back