My thread from a couple months ago was closed, wanted you guys to take a look my EMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused as to your ongoing worry and fascination with a disease you've been cleared of more than once. Your neuro doesn't think you have ALS, your test results say you don't have ALS, and the members here don't think you do either. Don't you think it's time to let it go? For your own happiness, please let go of your focus on a disease members of this forum would give anything not to have.

Take good care and best of luck to you in your life.
You are right. I am sorry, I was ok with everything until I found out all my reflexes were hyperactive and the fact that I have twitching. My first EMG was only my left arm, so today I am having it all done, to rule it out. I will try to not worry so much. Thank you for your time. Again I am sorry, I am just scared of what might be going on, but I know that this is not the place for that. I will just update once I know the outcome of my EMG.

So just wanted to update on my EMG today. Only one thing was found to be a slight abnormal, I had PSW+1 in the left paraspinal muscle which he told me could really be nothing or could be changes that can be seen in Diabetics with long standing Diabetes which he has seen before. I have been Diabetic for 17 years, also maybe a disc in my neck which makes sense because I have not been going to the chriopractor lately. Also it appears that the Ulnar nerve is healing and the PSW that I had before in the FDI and FCU are not there now. All other nerves and muscles were normal. He said he can 100% rule out ALS and that I have BFS, and he told me some things to manage that like lowering caffiene intake and trying to reduce anxiety. He didn't find that I was hyperreflexive today and there were no abnormal reflexes, and all my strength testing was normal. So I just would like to say thank you and that I am leaving now and that I am sorry if I upset anyone with any of my posts. I just wanted to update because I know it helps others who come here to see how people ended up.

Nicole

Congratulations. Very happy for you

Thank you for the report and it is particularly helpful to see that an isolated psw or 2 can resolve like that

Have a long and happy life

It is, he said the the PSW from the first test was because of ulnar nerve injury and the nerve is healing. He said what the machine picked up today is likely nothing or because I have ha Diabetes fir a long time, could be a disc but it does not matter because he said nothing was found and the PSW from the first test is gone and I know if I had ALS that would not have happened.
Congratulations. Very happy for you

Thank you for the report and it is particularly helpful to see that an isolated psw or 2 can resolve like that

Have a long and happy life

Great news! Now you can move on and no longer find it necessary to post here (a very good thing). Best of luck to you and please be grateful for the health you have.

Take good care. No need to quote and reply any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back