Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CO
State
AN
City
Medellín
Hi, i'm a guy, 22 years old from colombia.
A month ago I started with a multiple pain in my body, arms, fingers, and upper back and lower back. In the next days appear tingle in my hands and foots, lately appear twitchings in all my body, but more marked in my right hand.
These last days I have discomfort in my right hand, all my right hand, involving the right part of my neck, sometimes i feel the same in my left hand but only a few hours, in the right hand is all day.
I have breathing issues (when I'm stressed) and I have twitchings in my diaphragm (left side principally, right side sometimes)
I visited a neuro 2 weeks ago, he told me that I don't need tests, I have my strenght normal, but the symptoms persist and I still feel my hand strange.
Yes, I read this https://www.alsforums.com/forum/do-...-common-concerns-about-possible-symptoms.html
and sorry people if I bother, if I offended the people who have this terrible disease, but the things that i have is not normal, i know and i feel that
I took a picture of my foot, only for curiosity anyone tell me if that i have atrophy in my foot?

Attachments

• I7ERyTBu.jpg
    I7ERyTBu.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 277
We can't evaluate your picture the same way a doctor can evaluate your foot.

I don't see anything weird about it, though.

The issues you report don't synch up with what we know of ALS. So I am not surprised the doctor told you that you don't need tests. But when you don't feel well and aren't getting better, your primary care physician is a good place to go and stay in touch with. Even if you don't have an illness, that person can often help you figure out what will help you feel better.

Best,
Laurie

Thanks Laurie, I forgot to say that i have incomfort in my right ankle (sometimes), i have twitching in biceps, calves and shoulders, sometimes in my elbows, but three days ago i played soccer and all good, i only felt a tiny pain in right side of my back

With normal strength, I wouldn’t worry about ALS, regardless of how your foot looks.
In addition, pain is not a feature in someone presenting with recent-onset ALS.

Karen and Lori are very right. Normal Strength means no ALS.

Thanks for all, I forgot to say I have pain in my knees, calves and I feel something like sprain in my right ankle (a little angry pain), with this, I'm still far away from ALS? Have a good day, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back