• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

My Sweet Wife is free from ALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
so sorry for your loss. prayers and peace to you and all who loved her

My thoughts and prayers are with you. May you find peace.

I'm so sorry for your loss, praying for peace for you and your family.

Thank you all for your prayes and support. We had a great going away service yesterday Fri. and my Pastors were a great help. My sweet wife is no longer in this veil of tears. Her body may be here, but her spirit is with the Lord Jesus. She was a strong believer and knew Jesus more than me. Not she has seen His beautiful face face to face and knows all the answers. He is so powerful. In fact He says All power is given unto Me. I know His power will permeate her being and bring her to life again. Thank God she is free from being bound up. Her worst problem was not being able to scratch her itches. I always tried to accommodate her numerous itchy places. We laughed about. Now it is over and I am glad for her!

Thank you all for your kindnes. This forum is filled with people who are breve and have experience ALS first han. God bless you all. I never believed that she could go so fast. I had known about it from the forums. Here today gone tomorrow was so true. She took a bac turn and was gone in 5 days. I have gone to her room and cried. Her sweet spirit is gone out of it. At least she is free of this horrible disease. She could not breathe or swallow correctly and died. I am so glad she did not suffer more. Please pray for me as i pray for you. God bless.

I'm so sorry ALS has robbed your sweetheart away! My heartfelt sympathy! God Bless!

Thank you all for your kindness and prayers.It is so hard to face. With Jesus all things are possible. I know my little honey is free from this ALS horror and that makes me very glad. I also pray for your trials. Together and through prayer we will make it.

I am very sorry for the loss of your dear wife.

John

Sorry that you lost your sweetheart. If you have a bible, read Isaiah 41:10, it will help you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sosorry for your loss and the loss of all that loved her! I really beleive that we are all healthy and stong in the after. One day at a time. We are here for you if you need us.

I am so sorry for your loss.

So sorry your sweet wife has passed away. I hope you find peace. She is no longer suffering.

Man......so sorry

I, too, am so sorry for the loss of your wife. She was lucky to have you, and you, her. Peace.

Hangingon1 ~
I am so sorry for your loss. Thoughts & prayers to you & your family

>>>>HUGS<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back