• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

My sweet Les is golfing again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori, our deepest prayers are with you all tonight! Truely very sorry, Rest peaceful Les! ��

Lori! I am so sorry! My heart goes out to you and your family! You have been a wonderful caregiver! Gentle hugs and care!

My deepest sympathies to you. Heavenly golf sounds awesome. Peace and strength to you and your family.

you know how my heart aches for you as you have helped me cope so many times and we both do not come here as often as we use to but , want you to know how much I care about you , les means a lot to you and you will miss him so much ..just pm me any time you need to hugs to you and family

so sorry for the loss of your husband lori .
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Lori,
Peace and strength for the next phase of your life.
Les was so fortunate to have you.

--Laurie

Lori, so sorry for your loss, Les will always live on in your heart, my thoughts are with you and your family

Oh Lori, I am so sorry to hear this news. I know how much you loved each other and it must be a terrible blow. That he passed in his sleep is a small blessing in this otherwise dreadful situation. You both are in my heart and thoughts. RIP Les and happy golfing.

-John

Lori - I am so very sorry for your loss. This is so terribly painful for all of you. I pray that God wraps you all in his grace and you find comfort in there.

Many hugs

Mary

Sorry for your loss but I'm sure his handicap dropped 5 points in the next world. We all walk in the next world.

I haven't been on this site for a very long time, but something told me I had to, today.

I'm so profoundly sorry that this happened at this time. There is never a right time, but now you have joined the rest of us in wishing for just "one more day."

You were such a wonderful caregiver to Les, and an inspiration to the rest of us. I pray you find the peace you so richly deserve.

Shelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back