• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

My sweet husband Tim lost his battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prayers are with you

I'm sorry for your loss.

I am sorry for your loss, Windy. I know Tim loved and appreciated you very much! Hugs, Cindy

Windy,

I am so sorry for your lost, I will be praying for you at this difficult time.

Windy-

I got goosebumps reading the end of your message when you said he RAN across the gates of Heaven. May God be near you and comforting in this difficult time.

Love,
Cindy

I am so sorry for your loss......
Hugs,
netty

Dear Windy,
I am so sorry for you loss, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Words can not express how sorry I am for you
In friendship
Jeannie

Windy

Your words are beautiful and brought tears to my eyes and gave me goosebumps . I am so sorry you have lost Tim - one day you will be reunited but your souls are already fused together , so he will never be far away.

kind regards

Flowerpot

Dear Windy,
I am so sorry for your loss. No one can imagine how difficult this is for you. I will say a prayer for you and your dear husband. Your message did bring a smile to me, as I picture him running through the pearly gates! He is now free to run.....
Best to you,
Linda

Windy

Windy I am very sorry for your husband's loss; I am still grieving for my husband's he passed away almost ten month's ago; the only thing that keeps me going is knowing he finally rested and is now in a much better place.

May God bless you.

Paty
Cals to late husband Jorge
DX Oct.17,2005
Died Dec.30,2007

The Pain of Grief

I had no idea it would be this hard. I can't sleep and struggle to put one foot in front of the other. It is so difficult to not only lose my best friend and sole mate, but the go from being needed 24 hrs. a day every day to nothing, just lost. It is so much more than I can bear. I have been told several times that God does not put more on you than you can bear, well that's crap. In the Bible he was referring to temptation not pain and grief. I just don't know how to get through each day. Tim's funeral was Saturday, then at 2am on Sunday in the middle of the night in my pj's with a huge blanket to wrap up in, I sat at the gravesite and just cried till my eyes swelled almost shut. Then Monday morning at 3am I did the same thing. I know it's nuts to go out at night alone and sit in a crave yard, but it is so peaceful and I just want to be as close as possible to him. I know it's just his body, but I think I am losing my mind. I feel this deep dark cloud taking over my life.
Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Windy

I am sooo sorry

I am currently waiting for my husband's diagnosed, he may have it. I have thought if he has this, how I will go on if something happended to him. He is also my soul mate, we have been married for 22 yrs. I cannot even imagine the pain. I felt some of your pain reading this, and my heart really goes out to you.

There are no words that can comfort, when your hurting and grieving so. I am so sorry for your loss.

With Heartfelt Sympathy
Lori

Windy,

I hope you are able to reach out to someone in order to help with your excruciating grief. Sometimes if we just have someone to sit with that will listen without judgment, it is of great help.

Please know that we are all thinking of you Windy...

Windy--
My heart goes out to you in your pain. Please find a counselor to talk with, if you don't have a trusted friend or clergyman, and there are people here who care.
God does care--the Psalms or Job would be a good read right now. Don't be afraid to tell Him how you feel--He is big enough to handle our pain. When His Son hung on a cross, I'm sure He knew more pain than we can ever imagine.
Prayers,
Sharon

Windy,
I am very sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your husband.
I know that he is looking down on you, hoping that the grief will ease
for you. It is very difficult to go from doing it all to nothing. I experienced it only
for a few days an was lost. Know that your wonderful husband loved and
appreicated all you did for him. I hope you find a way to ease your pain.
take care.
Sheryl wife of scottie DX 06

I am so sorry to hear about your husband's passing. Please know that you will be lifted up in prayer.

jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back