Not open for further replies.

gagirl

Country
US
State
GA
City
Douglasville
My sweet husband Tim died peacefully at home in my arms from ALS Oct. 16, 2008 at 7:15am. He slipped into a comma the night before at 7:30pm and I spent the entire night kissing and holding him and telling him how much I love him and always will. Please pray for me. I can't describe the pain of losing him. I miss him so much already. But I take comfort in knowing that he left that diseased body here on earth while he ran, not rolled in that wheelchair, through heavens gates. And I can't wait to be with him again.
Much love,
Windy

Windy, I am so sorry for your loss. It must be overwhelming. I'm sending prayers for strength.

Windy, I am so very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you during this difficult time. You are right that Tim is now whole again and in the loving arms of his Father. Please take care of yourself.

So sorry to hear of your loss. May God be with you and your family. You are in my prayers.

Windy,

Blessings on you and your family as you go through this difficult time.

Kim

Windy, I'm so sorry.

Sorry for your loss Windy.

AL.

Windy, may your wonderful husband rest in peace. My condolences to you and yours. God bless.

Irma

Windy,

I am sad to hear about your loss. I can't help but smile when I picture him running through the gates of heaven though and I'm so hapy for him that he is free! It is such a mixed blessing when the end does come, I can feel it, and I know that you are incredibly sad and relieved for him at the same time.

Thinking of you tonight,

Sandy

Windy I am so sorry for your loss. I have said prayers for you and Tim.
Laurel

So sorry to hear the news. My heart goes out to you as well as my prayers for you and yours. Marjorie and Rick

Sorry for your loss, thinking of you.

Take care
Cheryl

Windy I'm so very sorry you lost Tim. Please take care of yourself. You are such a wonderful, loving person.

Windy,
My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family,
May God bless you,
In prayer,
brenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back