• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buckhorn, so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Buckhorn, I am so sorry for your loss. You did a great job taking care of him. May he find peace now.

Buckhorn,

What a tremendous shock. I am so very sorry for you losing Dave. You have been an awesome CALS. The first thought that came to my mind was the trip to FL this past winter and all you did to make that time wonderful for him. He was so very blessed to have you.

I am so sorry it happened the way it did, but thankful you are at peace with how it all happened.

Know you are in my thoughts and prayers. For healing and for peace. I am here for your always.

Hugs,

What a moving testimonial to your PALS. I am so sorry for your loss.

Buckhorn,

I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. The shock of the suddenness must be so hard to process. You and Dave lived life to its fullest, you were such a wonderful caregiver to support him in all your travels and outings. I hoping for healing and strength for you, Kate

Buckhorn,

I am so very sorry for your loss. But it does sound like Dave went out on his terms. I hope that when his time comes, my husband will do the same.

I believe that there is an afterlife where you will be reunited with your love one day.

Wishing you peace.

Buckhorn, I am so sorry. I'm glad Dave did things his way, though I am sad you are having to experience his loss in your life. My wish for you and him is that he can now tend his garden, read his books and watch baseball in contentment till you meet again.

~Fiona

Buckhorn, I am so very sorry for your loss. I'm glad that you and Dave went to Red Lobster and sat by the fire pit together. He sounds like a brave and beautiful soul.

So sorry for your loss. I lost my wife 13 days before... May we both find peace in the coming months.

Rob

I am so sorry for your loss and for the shock of it. It is beautiful though that the end came so peacefully. Wishing you comfort and peace.

My very sincerest sympathies to you Buckhorn. So very sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss Buckhorn! Sending big hugs your way!

So sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you.

Buckhorn, I am sorry that I am so late in learning this and offering my love to you. Your post is perfect. A peaceful passing before this disease does it's worst is what I hope for also. It sounds like Dave arranged things with you in mind.

I can only imagine the sense of loss. We all think about it, but I'm sure the reality is many times worse. Even freeing him from a future no one wants does not fill the emptiness in your heart, and in your days and nights.

I hope that you are finding peace and that recovery begins soon. Much love to you.

Becky

I am so sorry for your loss.... It is very hard to say something to make you feel better because this is so sad.
I lost my soulmate almost a year ago and I still cry everyday but I know he is not suffering and that is the only thing that helps me .
Many hugs to you and your family.
Adriana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back