Reason
Friend was DX
Country
us
State
ca
City
danville
I want to thank each and everyone who posts on this site, it has been such wealth of information and with that, I was able to support my friend Gretchen in many ways I could not thought of. I did not post much but was here often researching any way I could. Her journey was short with rapid progression yet she pushed through each day. Diagnosed in May 2017, Gretchen passed away 5/6/18 at age 55. We laughed, we cried, we spoke of her true feelings as she battled though.

Be FREE my sweet friend, I will always miss you and never forget the life lessons you taught me through this unbelievable battle. Your courage will stay with me forever

I'm sorry for your loss. She was lucky to have a friend who would take time to research and find ways to make the journey an easier one. My best to you...

Jim

I am sorry for you loss. You sound like a true friend, someone we all would appreciate being by our sides through any battle.

Bob

I'm so sorry. It takes a wonderful person to be a friend to the end.

So sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you.

I am so sorry for your loss of your friend. Gretchen was lucky to have you in her life.

Sharon

Sorry for your loss, she’s free now!
Sending good thoughts

So sorry for your loss. Thank you for standing by her side and taking good care of her. May you have peace and strength at this time.

Hugs,

Sue

So sorry for your loss. What a great friend you are. She was very lucky in that respect.

Very sorry for your loss of Gretchen, Terris. A friend who sticks around is a friend indeed. Peace and strength to you.

Best,
Laurie

I am very sorry. Thank you for being her friend

Sorry for your loss.

Angie

Sorry to hear you lost your friend Gretchen. Sticking with friends is the best anyone could do. You're welcome here anytime to remember her and deal with the loss.
Sending you good thoughts!

I’m sorry for your loss. Thankyou for being there to support your friend. I’m sure it meant the world to her.

Terris, I am so sorry for my delayed response, but I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend Gretchen. She is now free of The Beast. May her spirit soar ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back