Diagnosis
01/2007
Country
US
State
FL
City
orlando
Super sad...my closest friend and strongest supporter, my rock thru all the years. Her husband was diagnosed with terminal late stage cancer on Christmas eve.

I hope that I can be there for her like she has been for me. :'(

Oh Barbie, it just isn't stopping for you! You WILL be there in the best way you can.

I am sorry to hear about your friend's husband.

Barbie,
You will be. You couldn't do anything else.
A hug for her and you and your respective DHs.

Oh Barbie, I'm so sorry for both you and your friend. There are no words to make it better--but your friend is fortunate to have you.

So sorry to hear your news. You and your friend will help each other thru your difficult times. It is just who you are! Hugs and prayers to you both.

Oh what awful timing for them to have this diagnosis :(

You will know how to give her amazing support back, both because of the support she has given you and the experience of being a CALS you have had.

Oh that news makes me sick to hear. It is beyond sad and terrible. Luckily, though you both have each other to lean on . I'm sure you will manage to be there for her Barbie. That's just who you are. A wonderful loving person and friend. Will pray for strength for your friend and her family as well as I pray for yours. Hugs, Kim

I'm so sorry to hear that Barbie. Terrible news for your dear friend and her husband. I can't imagine that you could do anything but be there for her like she has been there for you, that's what true friendship is, you will be each other's rock.

Oh wow, Barbie, so sorry for you both! I hope you can be there for her as much as you are able but lord knows you need more support now. Bless you both!

Sherry

Sorry Barbie, it has been a tough year.

Janie

>my closest friend and strongest supporter, my rock thru all the years. Her husband was diagnosed with terminal late stage cancer

I can't think of a better support partner than you Barbie!

awww man! :(

but you will hold each other up, it is what we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back