Diagnosis
4/2006
Country
oce
State
new jersey
City
forked river
Today was Jack's 44th Birthday. Jack passed away at 1:15pm today. He's finally at peace. Thank you for being there for me. Fondly, Beebe

Beebe, may Jack rest in peace. He passed right on his birthday! Jeez, I am totally out of words. My condolences to the family.

Irma

So sorry for your loss. Too young! He is in a better place celebrating his birthday!

Beebe- It must be a bittersweet day. My prayers are with you and your family. Kaija

Beebe, I feel so bad for you and your family.
AL.

sorry

My heart and prayers are with you and your family. Fondly, KR

bebee,

I am so sorry for your lost, he is no longer suffering. How is your daughter?

Beebe,
I'm so sorry for your loss. Jack is resting and at peace now though his life was cut short way too soon.
I hope Stephanie is coming along. She's been through so much, but may she find peace, too. It's been a long, difficult road for your family. May you find strength and comfort in each other. Life is so sad.
Peace and best wishes to all of you,
Jane

To Beebe and Stephanie and all who loved Jack. I think of you often. I am sorry for your loss. I wish I could be with you all tonight! Cindy

sorry

my thoughts are with you and Jack's wife and family.

Barbie

Thank you all for your kind words. Stephanie is being strong right now. We have had relatives around too, so that helps. I will keep checking in. Love ya, Beebe

Hello Beebe,
Thanks for letting us know how you're doing. It's good to hear that you have helpful relatives and that Stephanie is finding strength.
I wish peace for you family in the days and weeks ahead.
Take care,
Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back