01/2011
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Crowley
I have to vent...

FU Humana - Souless caseworker, who thinks about her bottomline, and not the quality of life.

FU friends - Going on with their lives and having babies and being happy, choke on your rainbows.

FU Father in Law - who refuses to get rid of his damn cat, who pisses on everything.

FU brother in Law - who will never grow up and is stuck in his "high school" days, your 29... do your own damn laundry.

FU friend - don't gripe about what YOUR husband is not doing for you, wanna switch places with me?

FU person - who told me that I was young and that I could find someone else when the time comes.

FU Doctors - who only see ALS, and not my HUSBAND, he is a person ... TREAT HIM!

FU Disability - Sure, no problem we can live off that.... NOT!

AND MOST OF ALL......

FU ALS - for taking my best friend, my soul mate, my true love one damn peice at a time!

Rant over... your turn, Get it out.... :evil:

Pandora, tell us how you really feel. :) Spoken like a true Texan. I so hear you and I do hope
you did vent with results.

It is not just everyday that we feel these frustrations, it is all day. I just lost my pal a couple of
weeks ago. Honestly, I did not have the complete discussed that you are experiencing. I do
however, understand it. It would be my wish that someone would have the complete and
effectual answer. I know better.

Having said that, someone here will add to what you have listed. To which you will say amen.
So, go ahead, get it out, leave it out, so you can do the impossible work and care that is set
before you.

Thank you for venting, I feel better! Hang in there. I have a few FU's every week too.

I couldn't have said it better, can I add one?

FU Bartender - who told me I was already over served when I ordered my first beer but my speech is slurred and weakened.

Well done! I couldn't have said it better!

D

Was that as good for you as it was for me?! Thank you! I needed that. :) I had a F-it day last week and then felt bad that I did. After reading this, I don't feel so bad anymore!

Thank you... I feel much better now! You "rant" was good enough for me too!

Well said! I think you covered it all.

And F-u to every single person that looks at our PALS in "that way" just because they look, speak, or walk differently! Little do you know their hearts are PURE GOLD, and YOU will never measure up to them!

Ditto on all of your FUs! Agree: I couldn't have said it better myself! I'm feeling better too after reading your post!
Thanks!

Egbar,I hope you didn't tip him:).

All you guys are great, this thread blew me away. You guys rock!

a New Fu moment!

FU Bank of America - How many times to I have to tell you... I AM HIS DAMN PAYEE! I can and have the legal right to cash his checks and maintain his account! and NO you can't speak to him. It's me and oh yeah BTW ... I am finding a new bank MONDAY!

FU to the lady (the first Sunday after Jason was diagnosed) I overheard telling her friend that this was her 18th anniversary, but it wasn't really a big deal, since her husband promised to take her to Hawaii on thier 20th anniversary. Me, inwardly knowing, we would never see 10 years, and my, how I would have traded spots with her, to be able to be soo ignorant, to take precious years, like that, for granted.

EGBAR, I know exactly what you are saying! We were on our Gold Wing and stopped for a drink, my Hubby slurred a bit and the bartender said it right out loud and STAREDat him "he's slurring his speech." this was the summer prior to diagnosis, but after the diagnosis, it hit me what was happening even back then....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back