• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

My PALS died today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh KarstBoy! 😞
I hope you find some peace in knowing you were a good and invested PALS and there for her until the end.
This has been a rough ride for you, too. However you feel now, it's right. There are no rules for grief.

So sorry for your loss. Wishing you comfort and peace.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Sorry you are on this journey. My PALS passed away on May 29. Give yourself permission to grieve however you need to. As mentioned, there are no rights and wrongs and every hour can be different. I am trying to focus on all the good memories but sometimes I have to get past the memories of the disease to get there. I am no expert because I am still trying to figure it out myself.

I am so sorry. My mother was diagnosed April 2021 and passed in March 2022. I know how mind boggling this fast progression traumatizes us all. All I can say is that I wish you peace and comfort during this difficult time. Your emotions will be all over the place as you mourn your wife as the woman she was before, and as the PALS you cared for and loved.

So sorry for your loss.

I am so so sorry for your loss. ALS just takes and takes and takes and takes. May she rest in peace and freedom from suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back