Not open for further replies.

KarstBoy

Reason
CALS
Diagnosis
04/2021
Country
US
One year and three months from diagnosis... she died today. God I hate this effing disease!!!!!!!!!!

So very sorry for your loss. I am with you, I hate it too, every single day.

I'm very sorry. You cared for her and did so much. Your wife was fortunate to have you fully at her side in every way.

Best,
Laurie

I am so sorry. This disease is so awful.

I am sorry for your loss. You did a great job standing by your wife and caring for her.

So very sorry for your loss.

I am so so sorry. Hate isn’t even a strong enough word. I’m not sure the word has even been invented yet. 😔💕🙏🏻

I am so sorry for your loss.

Steve

I am so sorry for your loss

Karstboy I am so sorry to hear of her passing. I know how much you both struggled with this awful disease. You were a wonderful CALS and always had her best interests at heart. Wishing you peace going forward.

V

I'm very sorry for your loss. I know how difficult it is to be a caregiver and how badly it hurts.

I am very sorry for the loss of your wife. This disease truly does suck. Wishing you peace as you move forward.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family ❤️

I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words to adequately describe this wicked disease. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back