Diagnosis
07/2019
Country
US
State
MS
City
Pelahatchie
I've had a downturn, and can barely type. I am copying this and posting it on my usual haunts. I have a clinic visit end of the month, and they will most likely prescribe some type of vision systems to type. If it works, I shall return. If not, this will be my last post until I see you on the other side...

see you on the other side of an eye gaze system, I'm counting on that for you mate

Sorry you are having this challenge Have someone call the clinic and let them know They might be able to start this before they see you. Alternatively they may have someone they want you to see outside the regular clinic staff. anyway giving a heads up never hurts.

eyegaze is a learning curve but you can do it!

I don’t remember you mentioning your speech but I guess talk to text isn’t a choice ?

good luck

I’m sorry. Hoping you find something that helps. Downturns suck.

I hope they can fast track some sort of setup that gives you the freedom to use Internet.

I'm new here, but Iook forward to your return. My hands were the first to give me issues and they continue to be my achilles heel. typing this is no easy feat, so I"ll be waiting to hear how your visit goes and what path you take moving ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back