03/2007
Country
US
State
OK
City
Guthrie
Dear Friends,
Last evening, about 5pm we think, my mom finally broke free from this awful disease and passed peacefully in her sleep. We know with certain faith that she is now with the Lord, feeling the warmth of the light of Jesus on her face, able to walk, talk, laugh, sing and enjoy all the pleasures Heaven has in store.

It had been such a hard journey for her and we are at peace knowing that she too has the most wonderful peace. I left her about 3 hours before she died, and I just had a feeling that last night might be the night. She had a look of such exhaustion in her eyes - like she was so tired and so ready to go home. I kissed her face three times, hugged her tightly and she held my face tight against hers like she hadn't ever done before. I told her God Bless You and I'd see her later....and I know one day I will.

While I cry for my loss, I rejoice for her gain.

I appreciate everyone who has helped me with advice or support over the last 8 months or so, and I want to be here to help any one of you who are continuing this journey. Please let me support and encourage you in honor of my beautiful and graceful mother, Anne.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Nicki

So sorry for your loss Nicki. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
AL.

Nikki, may God be with you, and your family. To a beautiful mom, a great lady, and now a new Angel in Heaven, Anne may you rest in peace!

Irma

So sorry to hear about your mum Nicki. I know what you are going through and my thoughts are with you and your family.

Take great care of yourself.

Nicki....I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your dear mother. God will give you the strength to carry on.

We have to keep in mind that our mother's are now free of this terrible, cruel disease. They are no longer prisoners in their own bodies.

God Bless. Anne

Nicki,
I am so sorry to hear about your Mom passing May You have peace in knowing that your Mom is now free & in heaven with God. Take care
Sharon

Nicki,
I am so sorry for your loss, but glad to hear your mom passed peacefully. It is comforting to know that without a doubt your mom is in a better place. Prayers are sent to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss

Nicki sorry to hear of u losing your loving mother. It is always hard no matter how prepared we think we are when losing someone who is close to us. I am glad she is no longer suffering! Please stay in touch my prayers are with you and your family.

Condolences on the loss of your dear mother. She may finally rest and so may you.

Hello Nicki- I am sorry for your loss. I wish she could have stayed with you longer but at least she died peacefully. Hugs, Cindy

Hello nikki,

Sorry about your lost, she is at peace now.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Steve

Hi Niki,so very sorry for the loss of your mom......Your post brought tears to my eyes especially when you said your mother held your face close hers like she had never done before......She must have loved you so much and you her.She is at peace now and i hope that,that memory of her holding your face will be forever etched in your mind as a reminder of how very much she loved you......God Bless and i will never forget your post.God bless you and your beautifull mother ....and thank you for sharing such an intimate moment....Gina

Hi Nikki, So sorry for you loss. Norma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back