• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikki,

So sorry for your loss. She is at peace now...

Gods speed Anne. My prayers are with you and your family Nikki. sherry

My Depeest Sympathy Nikki

My Depeest Sympathy Nikki! Your Mom is in the Arms of Angels now!

Today, I went to pick up Tim's Meds at the CVS Pharmacy I always use. There is a young Pharmacist that always jumps on anything I need for Tim and my self. I never have to wait. His name is James. These people are like family to me, I am there several times a week and doing business there for 5 years. I coached the cashiers when the ALS Fundraiser was going on. Now, I walk in the door and they all light up like Christmas Trees and are happy to see me. Everyone has to stop and talk to me. It Humbles me.

But tonight, I picked up the Meds and Jennifer told me they were going to the Wake tonight. I said What Wake? She said that James Mom and Dad went to the Mountains this week and his Dad died suddenly of a Cardio Anurisim. I was Heart Broken. I can feel his pain. James always talks to me about Tim and is always concerned and gets updates on Tims condition. I am now going to look for the Obituary so maybe I can attend the Funeral tomorrow. And offer some of the support back that he always gives us.

Lorie:cry:--- PEOPLE MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN OUR LIVES

Thoughts and prayers are with you Nikki and your family.. She is not suffering anymore.. and I believe she is looking down.. with no pain or agony smiling at you and saying thank you!

so sorry to hear of your loss, I just logged on, first time user
when you have time I would like to ask you for some help, support and answers

Welcome to the fourm BJR. Ask any of us anything! If you do a search of past topics that we've discussed around here you will see that almost no topic is off limits, unless you try to sell some miracle "cure." So poke around and fire up the questions. :) Cindy

Thank you all so much everyone who has taken a moment to write me a note. I so appreciate your support and kindness.
It's been a while since I logged on - just needed to sort through some things. It will be exactly one month ago tonight around 5pm that my mother left us. It seems so recent, yet so long ago - a very strange feeling.

I miss my mother a lot, but I still feel the awesome peace that the Lord provides. I have always prayed for others who have suffered a loss that they would be granted overwhelming peace from God. I know what that feels like and I so hope they all felt it, too.

Welcome BJR22 - I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Again, God bless you all!
Nicki

Sorry for your loss

Hi Nicki
So sorry to hear about your mom, i know the pain your going through, i just losted a loved one (my husband) he was diagnosed with ALS Oct.17th,2006, he passed away Nov7th,2007 May God Bless you
Ruth

I am very sorry for your loss Nikki

I am very sorry for your loss Nikki, as you must know by now I lost my husband Sunday Dec. 30., now they are in a much better place, and as someone mentioned it, they are no longer prisoners in their own bodies.

May all PALS that have preceeded us in this journey REST IN PEACE.

GOD BLESS THEM ALL

PATY
BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back