Status
Not open for further replies.

Ontario caregiver

Just sad, My mom died Dec 8, we celebrated her 90th and she started failing after that. What I wanted to say thanks to our case manger and another gov't agency and my family to care for Gary I was with my mom from 8am to 4pm Friday and I was able to set with my mom for 2-3 hours Sat. I got to say good bye and tell her many things, so I have no regrets, If not for the agency helpers helping and my family helping I know my remorse and real bitterness towards my husband would have been there. He was also great during my lost, and did not request as much care as he usually does. I will miss my mom deeply and no matter how old your mother is it hurts to know she is gone. I just wanted everyone to also know when there is need for yourself to get help always ask and explain why you need more hours and hope it works out as well as it did for me.

Will always miss my mom, but life must go on.

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Ontario, may God bless you and your mom.. Look at it this way, she is no longer experiencing pain.. She is where she needed to be, in the arms of her Father. Once she landed in His arms, she was being lifted from this torture on Earth. Being in Heaven is when He calls you Home. I am 100% sure that when you suffer here on Earth, if it's from Cancer, Heart Attack, murder, Als,, an accident, or whatever, once your Father calls your name, you will experience an eternal rest, a beautiful welcome. Once you are there, you will never want to leave! May He bless you!

Irma

Sorry folks, let me rephrase, I meant to say once your Father carries you Home, you will never want to come back to ---- on Earth. Sorry for the error. God bless!

Irma

I am sorry for your loss, caregiver. Thank goodness you had the forsight to ask for extra help so that you could be with her! I am sure you will miss her over the next few weeks and months. I knwo you know this, but it bers repeating: feel free to vent here anytime. Cordially, Cindy

I am very sorry for your loss. Of course losing your mom at any age is devastating - the older our parents are, the more memories we have of them so I hope that all those good memories will last you more than a lifetime. I pray that God will grant you overwhelming peace as you grieve.
God Bless you,
Nicki

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You will be in my prayers. Yes, facing one's mother's death is always traumatic.

So sorry to hear about your mom. I know the hurt you are feeling (lost my mum on 12th Nov) and you are in my thoughts & prayers. She has gone to a better place and is no longer suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back