Diagnosis
12/2011
Country
US
State
Tx
City
NB
ALS took Mom from us on the evening of December 5th at 54 years of age, in her home with close friends and family by her side. Ultimately respiratory failure. She took her final breath peacefully, thanks to heavy meds. I believe she held on strong to witness her son (my brother) marry his love. She told me shortly after that she was tired and pointed her finger towards the sky. She was so special to me in a thousand ways. My heart is broken....to view her obituary you can go to zoellerfuneralhm.com and search for Gloria Herfurth. I had no idea the amount of people, including our New Braunfels Fire Department (whom she worked for 10 years), she touched. Her service and procession was amazing, fire trucks and emergency vehicles lined the streets to mourn her. She deserved every bit of it. This forum helped me cope, thank you to everyone. With Love, Patty

Patty, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Mom. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

She was a wonderful Mom and Lady. So sorry for your pain. Thank you for being there for her. You did her proud. HUGS, Lori and Les

Patty,

I just viewed the photo gallery- what a great testament to your Mom and what an awesome legacy of love she left behind.
You are a special daughter. Love lives on.

I am so sorry, Patty. Love does live on. Yasmin

Patty,

Your mother was a wonderful woman. And she raised a beautiful, caring and devoted daughter. Be at peace knowing she earned her wings and was embraced in the loving arms of those who have gone on before us.

Sending hugs and payers,

Kimberly

So sorry for your loss. Thoughts for you and your family.

Sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Sorry for your loss Patty. Prayers to you and your family

I'm sorry Patty.

I know your heart is breaking. Mine does for you. May you find solace in the big love that remains and the good memories you have. Hugs and love to you and yours.

I am so sorry for your loss x

Sorry for your loss Patty. Prayers to you and your family

I am so sorry Patty. I had might heartbroken 15 1/2 years ago when God called my mother home after her five year bout with cancer. You were a wonderful and loving daughter. Love does live on. Will keep your family in my prayers. Love, Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back