Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, My computer dies thanks to a virus, and I am gone for a week and come back to see the same old tired and worn out, "Someone going for stem cell injections".
Please, whoever is considering such a procedure, use the search function above and see what has been discussed time and time again here about this worthless procedure. I know everyone grabs onto anything they think will give them HOPE. But, sadly this is a scam and does not work.

Peace to you all.
God bless AL, David, Cindy, and the others who put up with us all.

In case you have not guessed by now, I do not see how you could have missed it, I am one of those who believe the bible is indeed the word of God, and Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. You can call me a Jesus freak and I take it as a compliment. I respect each and every one of you, to have your own opinions, regarding religion as well as politics. I do not judge them, only God has that ability or right. So please, enough with the negative comments about religion. This site is for ALS victim support, not to bash people's personal beliefs. When I say support, telling the truth about procedures that do not work is support. We are just trying to keep you from wasting your money.
Walk a mile in my shoes. Been there done that. Bio feed back, hypnotism, acupuncture, etc.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back