Not open for further replies.

autumn

Country
CA
State
province
City
city
I just wanted to let all of you know that my mom passed away early this morning. I still can't believe she's gone. We are all so sad right now. At least she's not in pain anymore.

So sorry, Autumn. I hope you can hold on to the good memories and remember her smile.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Know that you are not alone - it will take time.
Be good to yourself.

Autumn
I am so sorry to hear of your mothers passing. May GOD be with you and your family in your time of need. My heart goes out to you.

PaulaB

Dear Autumn

My thoughts and prayers are with you. She's finally resting. Fondly, Beebe

so sorry

Autumn:

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you. It all happened so quickly.
My heart and thoughts are with you and your family today.

Sincerely, Barb:(

Autumn....I am so very sorry to hear about your mom. Only time heals the pain that you are now feeling. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Anne

so sorry

Autumn,

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. You have been such a great support to me, and I hope you will feel free to keep in touch, and let out whatever pain you may be feeling. I pray for peace, and rest for you and your mom.

God Bless You,
Holly

Hi Corinne. I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I know the short note I sent her helped cheer her and wish I could have done more. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time. AL.

Dear Corinne,
I am very sorry to hear of your moms passing. I have never had the honor of meeting you or your mom but thru this forum I feel like I have been blessed with the biggest extended family anyone could have. I will pray that you and your loved ones get through this difficult time. Just remember she is no longer suffering and is in a better place now where ALS does not exist. Just keep the fondest memories and banish the painful ones. Just a little quote that could help you in your time of need

" Happiness is not something you experience, its something you remember" Oscar Levant

Our deepest sympathy

Donna (caregiver) & Ben (PALS)

Dear Autumn,
I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. My God give you and your family the strength and grace to get through this time. We will be thinking about you.
Hugs, Leah

So sorry to hear about your mom.I am new,my mother passed away July 7th,2006 and I can't get over the horrible sadness.It is as if it was yesterday.My dad passed away unexpectedly on nov.10,2004 and my two sisters and I almost loathe eachother.The glue that held us together is gone and it's so lonely.

Hi Shelli. I am so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. It's too bad that you didn't find us before but now that you are here possibly you will be able to help others that are now going through what you have been through. Sometimes things take new directions to give us a purpose. Our thoughts are with you and all our friends that have lost loved ones recently. AL.

What a nice note Al,It does seem to help when I can help anyone thank you.I would give any advice if asked,I researched for 6 months and God knows this monster disease needs angels or guides.Thanks again

I just want to thank everyone for your kind words. It really means a lot to me and my family. Noone understands better than the people here at the forum.
To be honest, I think I'm still in shock. I went shopping for something to wear to the funeral this coming Monday, but found nothing. Shopping for something to wear to your mom's funeral is definitely not a good time.
Autumn was my mom's favourite time of year.
Hugs to All, Corinne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back