• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

My mom has passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom. Please accept my condolences.

Jenny, I'm so sorry. I don't know what it's like to lose your mother, but I do know what it means to lose the love of your life. Keep your dad close, no matter what. You and your sisters are an anchor now. One that he needs, whether he knows it or not. Hang in there, you will all get through this, in time.

Dick

Jenny, I am sending my condolences. Only time will heal the pain. I lost my Mother last year and think about her every day but I have such good memories of her, they sustain me. I hope you have the same.

John

I am sorry for your loss. I understand the pain, as I lost my father only two months ago. You will be in my prayers.

Debbie

I am so sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you and your family.
God bless
Judy

I am sorry for the loss of your Mom.

Dear Jenn,
I am so sorry your mom is gone, but I know you are finding a small bit of peace, knowing she is not suffering and is at peace. We are all here for you-to love you through your grief. Your love for your mom and dedication to her has been inspiring to witness.

Peace,
Melody

Thank you everyone, its just hard to breathe and truly feel the pain...

Hi Jenn, Glad to see you came back on, I have been thinking about you. I hope everything is doing okay with you and dad. Hang in there, we love you!
Hugs, Kari

Hi Jenn. I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray you will know peace and the Lord's comfort.
Ann

Even though I prayed for her to go I lost it when she did.I will always replay the year and a half of her illness ND HOW BRAAve she wAS BUT WILL have nightmares forever.

If you need someone who has been through all this.....

I know exactly how you are feeling and I tried all kinds of escapes toforget when my mom died, drinking,drugs, moving,etc.The ONLY thing that brings me peace is helping others.Maybe if someone had reached out I wouldn't have fallen so hard.If you need an ear my # is 805-233-1110. God will show you things soon,hang on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back