Status
Not open for further replies.
Darlenne, I am so sorry to hear of your mother's diagnosis..my mother too was diagnosed 11/18/2013..a date that will forever be burned into my mind..Reading your message feels like something I could have written. Watching someone you love so much give up so much is devastating. I often feel like by the time mom and I come to terms with her newest inability, a new one rears its ugly head. I often think of how sad it makes me for her, then think, how in the world must she feelif I am this sad..
My mother uses a bi-pap, a sip and puff, just had a PEG put in, and her wheel chair delivered last week. It almost seemed like once the diagnosis was official, so was her rapid decline. I know you said you're doing it alone, do you all have public asst where you are? I have used every available minute to apply for every available resource to help! I have even signed up with hospice. I think people often relate hospice with "dying tomorrow' type of mentality, but they can help for yrs-God willing! we all need help..bc I'm sure like all of the rest of us, we want the very best help for our loved ones. hopefully there's something or someone to help you and your mother..
God bless and I will keep both you and your mother in my prayers

I started at the beginning page Darlene and just read through and learned of your mother's passing right after I sent my first message. I am so so sorry for your loss.. know you will be in my prayers often

Darlenne I'm so sorry for your loss, you were with your mum til the end, she knows how much you love her, you will be together again one day. Stay strong, thinking of you

Darlene - you are I my thoughts and prayers. We are here for you whenever you need us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back