Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Darlenne,
the falls can indeed be serious.

My PALS has had many falls, 2 of them serious, because he wanted to be more independent than he was capable of. The first fall caused rupturing of the tendon in his 'good' shoulder. This not only immediately limited him severely (eating and toileting) but caused so much pain. The second serious fall he split his head open needing many sutures, cracked a rib, bruised the other shoulder so that bruising is still there 5 weeks later, damaged his hip causing a huge fluid lump. You may imagine how much this incident has now sped up his progression.

hugs

Hi Tillie, wow I can imagine how hard it was/is for you...

I've been talking to my mom explaining the reasons why we should be more careful...
I definitely need a person to help... And she seems to understand...While we wait I won't do anything that can put her in any risk... They already go through so much... :(

______
X Dar

Darlene, please get her to use the Bipap, my trilogy made my sleep so much better, she needs the help breathing to get good sleep.

Another Angel in Heaven...

She's not longer in pain... But my Heart is broken :(
R.I.P My gorgeous Mom who fought this horrible disease with a smile on her face...

I miss you so much and I know this pain will last forever.

Darlenne: I wish I could give you a hug. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. You're an awesome daughter and I know you made the end more bearable for her. Praying for comfort.

So sorry Darlene, stay with us if you need someone to talk to, you sound like a wonderful daughter. God Bless

I am so sorry Darlene. you were so important in your mom's last days--I wish peace and happiness for you in the days to come.

Darlene, I am so sorry for your loss. It was so nice that your mother had a daughter like you in her life, I am sure you made this very difficult final time for her more bearable.

So sorry for your loss Darlenne, it is heartbreaking, but she is free now. I hope you have a lot of support during this difficult time. xxx

Darlene, I am so sorry for your loss. You are a brave and wonderful woman. God bless you. Your mom is now at peace.

I am so sorry for your loss. Stay strong.

I am currently watching my mother suffer from ALS and it's all happening so fast. This forum gives me a bit more strength, but I am truly dreading this day. Just know that she will always be with you, and at least now she is free of this horrible disease.
I will say a prayer for you and your family.

Darlenne: I just lost my dad in 1/9/14. Today was his visitation, tomorrow is his funeral. This is heartbreaking, isn't it?

it is all so heart breaking, prayers for everyone

Since Mom was Gone...

Id like to thank everyone for the support.. All the kind messages and emails.
I'm not coping well and at this point i don't know what to do...
I've been leaving on my own world...full of sadness disappointments and sorrow...
As much as I understand she was suffering.. I ts hard to accept that she isn't here with me... I miss her smell, her beautiful eyes, her warm hugs, her religiousness, her kind words, her touch... I miss my mom so much and Im not sure if I can do it on my own...
It is hurting so much...

And Im sorry all, I got so much support from all of you but I cant give it back...No right now...

I wish you all strength, to keep going...

Lots of love, Darlene
xoxo

Darlene,
Your suffering and grief breaks my heart. You are a very strong loving person and you were where you should have been at the end for your mother. You will have no regrets. I am sorry the disease was so horrible and so fast for you. I hope you have faith that you will one day see your mother again, and you will both be safe and happy. Your dedication has truly earned you a place in heaven.
Don't apologize, in time, you will support others, for now, let others support you.
take care.
Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back