My Latest Painting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mike

Hi Mike, I'm amazed at your works of art. This one is very interesting ! You are a fighter keep up the great work. My son- in law Jack is 42 also. My Best to You, Beebe

Hi Ellie,

My local ALSA chapter is supposed to be setting up an on-line store to sell the paintings. I have been waiting a long time, but they assure me they are very close. I will let everyone know when they are available. If you have not heard from me by the beginning of April, contact me by private message and we will work something out.:)

Mike

I visited your website. I'm impressed with your attitude....and your paintings.

Beatiful painting Mike

Mike I loved the painting it's really beautiful.

Congratulations.

I love digital art, I work with Paint Shop Pro, from Corel too I also like working with Animation Shop to create gifs.

Paty
Husband's Caregiver
Baja California, Mexico:D

Mike, you are very talented. This is such a beautiful painting. How long did it take you to complete it (from beginning to end)? Anna

Hi Anna,

This painting took about 82 hours. The longest time I have spent on one painting was about 200 hours on SF Ferry Building.

Mike

Why is there a Gopher on the streets of San Fransisco?

The size reduction for the internet doesn't do us any favors. That is actually our cat Simba. He is there at my wife's request. :)

Mike

Hi

Hi, I thought it was a cat!It's beautiful, the painting. My Best to all, Beebe

I love your painting. I like the kitty. Nice touch!

SoniaT

I adore "The Path" painting. Just lovely. Thank you for sharing your beautiful gift with us.

SoniaT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back