My Latest Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike,
Amazing and beautiful, and so true. We ARE all connected and part of the whole.
Linda

Hi Mike- I have always appreciated your paintings for their loveliness. But now that I am dabbling in digital art myself I see how skilled and talented you are. The blue bottle, for instance, is amazing. Your drawing skills really show through! THanks for beign an inspiration. Cindy

Gee, Mike! That is absolutely breathtaking! You are so inspirational! The colors that you blended are awesome. All I can say is "nice!" Have a blessed day, and keep on painting!

Irma

Awesome work, you have amazing talent. I can totally see those on my walls.

As alwaws, pretty amazing stuff.
AL.

Hey Mike ....Wow! Incredible art! Also followed the link to your website and spent some time there...found it very interesting and informative Thanks!
Rick

Beautiful picture. I think it's my new favorite! the message isn't bad either :mrgreen:

Beautiful artwork and an amazing website!:-D

Mike,
Thank you for sharing your art with us and your inspiring messages. You have so much to give and you do it so well. You're such a wonderful example of making the most of difficult circumstances and I admire your perseverance and courage.
Peace,
Jane

nice picture! and thanks for the inspiration we will be going for trach and vent at the end of the month..Keep me in your prayers! Keep up the wonderful inspiration!

freddiesnetty:

I will keep you and your husband in my Rosary prayers.

Thanks fiddleplayer51 and freddiesnetty. I've got you covered. :wink:

Mike

I love your artwork! You totally rock! I also enjoyed your website. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back