Status
Not open for further replies.
lorie

i hope you get this message. i just wanted to wish you all the best for tomorrow.
i will be thinking of you and praying it is not als, but whatever happens you have lots and lots of people supporting you 100%. we all love you.
god bless.
caroline

You are in my prayers as your appointment approaches. For me the waiting was the worst part. It was almost, in a weird way, a relief to get a diagnosis, even though ALS was the last thing I wanted to have.

lorie,

Good luck tomorrow, hopefully it will something else.

lorie, good luck, hope its just stress. wish i could b there 4u, but im here praying..
lupe

We're all thinking about you, Lorie. My money is still on a disc problem. I'm sure taking care of Tim has had a toll on your lower back and could very well have caused your denervation. Our fingers are crossed.

Good luck, Lorie :)

All the best

Steve

Biopsy Update

Thank you! Your Prayers and support worked. The Biopsy was clean. I am very greatful.
Still no explanation on symptoms and test results. Since I do also have the Chronic Denervatrion in my lower back. The only other thing the Neuro. knows to do is another MRI on my lower back. This will be my third in two years. Not including my Head And Neck MRI. I told him I was ready. It will be monday morning. I told him I hope it shows something. I need relief. I cant take much more. He seen the Atrophy in my Ankle. My left calf is obviously smaller. I told him if it came back again not showing anything. I am done again until what ever it is gets worse than it is. But he still wants to keep me under his care. Please keep the support up. I am also going to get Tim a Back MRI. He says he never had one other than his Brain, because of a Brain Tumor he had in 2006. One of those I had done after we brought him home to Alabama.

Again, Thank all of you for the Prayers and Support this has been very hard for me.

For those that want to DX me. Listen....I don't need it. Dx somebody else. I am going to the Doctors like I should. And I am not the kind of person that is a Doctor Chaser. I am dealing with my self, My Helpless Brother and taking care of my Family. You do not have a Clue what I have on my hands.

Lorie

lorie

i am so pleased about your news, i was so worried about you. i tried to leave a pm but you are full up.
i understand when you say your not a doctor chaser, i too am the same and find i can deal with my illness on my own, ive got better things to do.
i cannot begin to understand the pressure you are under in your life, i know you have been through a hell of a lot and i admire your strength, dignity and compasion for others.
i hope the mri will give you better answers and once again on monday i will be thinking of you.
god bless and tim
caroline

Great news, Lorie. I know prayers work, so please keep me in your prayers.

Lori, I don't post much on here but I spend a lot of time reading right now. I just want to say thanks for a link that you posted a while back that has a very good simply explanation of UMN and LMN and ALS.

We go next week and hopefully my husbands DX will be as good as yours.

What great news. I am so happy for you. We need you too much around here for anything to happen to you anytime soon. :):):):):):)

Well Thank God for that GOOD NEWS!:-D

Hang in there. Wish I could do more than offer moral support.

Will be keeping all CALS and PALS in my thoughts and prayers!

My Friends

One of my Friends on this Forum sent me this PM today. This is how we are on this Forum. I have so many wonderful people in my life. I am so Blessed even with all the obstacles now and ahead of me and Tim.

So relieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lori,
Oh how relieved I am to hear your biopsy did not show anything. As my mom always said, No news is good news.
I can imagine how in la la land you feel, but every day there is better than the alternative. How have you been feeling? Mentally I am sure you are a little less heavy, but physically how are you doing? How is Tim? I always think about what a strong women you are, and am amazed by your spirit and energy.
I think your attitude was the reason for your result, you have given als a opponent he does not like, and it is because of people like you, that a cure will be found. Thinking of you..

I could not have phrased myself better than they did. Although I was somewhat nervous. I didn't get into the gutter. And I want. As for their answer. I feel the same.
I continue to go on. If nothing shows up on the MRI. I will still keep going.
My Daughter and Husband and most definetly Tim and my Friends (all of my friends are right here) my ALS work is very important to me. I still have too much to accomplish.

Lorie

lorie,
we need u to fight for all of us that cant do it any more. u r great n god will b with u to protect u so u will continue helping us. but u need to take it easy.

Lorie, this is such great news. I hope you can rest easier now and it's great you've got a loving and supportive husband to help you through. Tim is so very lucky to have you. All the best to you and your family.
Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back