Status
Not open for further replies.
You have always been there for us. We love you.
Patrick

You sound like a truly brave and beautiful person Azgirl. May your transition to the other side be peaceful and comfortable. You are truly an inspiration to so many. Thank you.

Thank you, Azgirl, for your beautiful words that have brought me to tears. You always handled your illness with such strength, grace and dignity. You will be in my thoughts and prayers every day.

Sharon

Fair sailing always, Kay!

Best,
Laurie

Kay, You have touched more lives than you will ever know. Thank you for sharing your positivity and ability to make the most of life at every step.

You are one of my shining stars!

Becky

hello friends! I am staying comfortable and sleep a lot.. I've found a cocktail of Ativan and mj settled me into blissful sleep. I put on music and drift away. Wish I could just not wake up some day. Still enjoying people so will wait a bit too far to begin exit pla, as long as I can find comfortable position.!
!
!

love to all!
Kay

Kay so happy you have found something to keep you comfortable. Continuing to hold you up for peace and comfort.

Hugs

azgirl, thanks for all you have shared. You've touched so many hearts.

Ativan and pot is one of my favorite combos, I love to watch movies while in that state. As others have said you have touched a great many hearts here. Relax and enjoy yourself you have earned it. When it comes it comes, in the meantime do whatever you want. Love to you and yours, Brad

Kay the beauty of your acceptance has been a healing balm for the soul for so many over the past few years and it will continue to do this until there is a cure. The way you go with rather than fighting against is such a wise use of precious energy.

Acceptance is hard, but what it does for the person and for all those who come in contact with that person is priceless. I know this is helping your family care for you better, and it will help them cope in the years to come - they will always have the memories of your beautiful spirit to help lift them. You are pure gold xxx

Love you Kay!

AZ Girl,
Thank you for your shared inspiration, wisdom and positive vibes! I hope to be as peacefully calm and graceful as you, when my time comes. You are truly a beautiful person. Thank you for all that you have shared.
Sleep well and long!
Hope to meet you someday on the other side!

Not reading the forum daily I often miss inspirational messages such as yours. Thank for all you have given us, and wishing you peace, comfort and love.

Ed

Thinking of you today Azgirl and hoping your comfortable. Hugs!

AZgirl, you have always inspired me with your compassion, speaking frankly about the disease, and how your journey unfolded. The hrdest part of this journey are losing pALS we journey along with during this disease. As you prepare for the next part of this journey, may you as soul soar like an eagle, its painful to think about people being taken away by disease, but being free from a body encumbered by ALS, departing from a sick body, in the cycle of life is something we all will experience. Love, hugs and may the blessings be. ♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back