• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Beth,

I too am so very sorry for the loss of your husband, Shannon.

I pray that you'll find comfort in knowing that you stood by him till the end and lovingly cared for him each day. Knowing he is free from the suffering has to be a relief as well.

May God richly bless you with happy memories and loved ones around you to help you walk through the days of sorrow and onto a future of hope.

Until then, always know that we are here for you and understand the pain you feel.

Hugs to you,
Jeanne

Dear Shannon...I was so touched reading the obituary for your dear husband Shannon. He truely was a wonderful person. May you find peace knowing that he is in a better place without ALS, the cruelest disease. You are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless. Anne

Shannon's death

Thank you for not just leaving the forum. Like others have shared, you have a lot to offer when you have it in you Beth. I'm sad for you and yet, I'm sure in some ways it is a bitter sweet. We appreciate you letting us in on Shannon's tribute. All the best as you face your future.

Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement...I am doing okay. I wont be making it to the MT conference because I have relatives coming then, but otherwise I would love to meet you guys....don't be afraid to ask for my help, and be sure and let me know if there are future MT meetings planned.
Mike--I am so sorry to hear that wife is not being allowed to stay at home...it really should be up to her I would think..you hang in there--tough times for sure.
Take care all--Beth

Hi Beth,

I'm sorry to hear about Shannon. I walked you shoes when I lost LB on the 15th of July. It's tough missing them so much, isn't it?

Take care,

terri

KateO, I missed you today at the Montana Icebreakers Conference. I have all the handouts for you, if you'll private-message me and tell me how to get 'em to you. It was very informative and heartwarming. I hope everything is all right with you, and that you didn't have trouble driving or get sick or anything. I'd PM you, but you haven't enabled that feature, I guess. Sorry to be off this thread topic. Carol

Dear Beth,
i am very sorry to hear of Shannons passing. Please know that we are all here for you anytime. I am glad to here that you were able to keep him at home with you. Take care of yourself. Terry

so sorry Beth

Beth I have been really busy and just found out of Shannons passing. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. You are in my prayers daily!
If you ever make it to Billings I would love to meet you.

Heather:(

Beth

Hi good old friend Beth:

I am so sorry for Shannon's death, but now he's resting in peace like he wished to, I have been away from the forums, since my husband had a trach and gastrostomy done, because he stopped breathing, although he had told us he didn't wished to be connected to a ventilator, we couldn't let him die choking, here in Mexico you cannot sedate anyone to abide by his wishes no to be connected, it is considered Euthanasia which is not permitted unless brain death occurs.

He's going through neumonia, and hopefully we will be coming home next week.

May God bless you, and remember you now have a good friend in Mexico, thank you very much for your support.

Paty
Husband's Caregiver DX 10/17/07
Baja California, Mexico

P.D. Beautiful obituary
May God bless you

Hi

Hi everyone...

Reading this wonderful story truly makes you feel God's power, love and compassion over His people. An eye opener towards the realms of our spirituality. I urge you to through the links and let know your comments by posting it below. So go on, experience life one's more with God's words...and try to search in google the thankgodforebooks My Husband Died by Luan Mitchell.... thank you

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. May he be at peace. Doris

Hi Doris. Have you been digging through the archives? This death notice is 2 years old and Beth hasn't been on site for 6 months. Your sentiments are appreciated though.

AL.

Al I am not sure what I am doing. Did you read my new post about Euthanasia. I find it hard to start a new thread. Can you guide me on this. Thanks

I saw that you posted on an old thread then started a new thread with similar information so I merged the two. If you go back to your post on the old thread you'll see both your posts. I didn't see any need to start a new thread on the same topic.

AL.

New post

But Al is I cannot find the post easily no one else will and for me it is an important topic. I would like to put it in new posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back