• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

My Husband Jorge Lost His Battle To A.l.s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you my dear friend Cindy

Thanks For Being My Friend And For Your Wonderful Opinion; And Of Course My Grandson Will Get Your Big Kiss.

May God Bless You.

Paty
Baja California, Mexico
Cal To Late Husband Jorge

A grandson! We have 2 new grandsons this year, 2008. Little Connor was born Jan 3 and the next little guy will arrive in April. That will make 4 in all, between 2 families. One girl and 3 boys. Great fun!

Congrats, Cindy! God bless you all!

Irma

Thank you Irma! I will get on the ariplane Friday (1-18) to go to Colorado to help with the new baby. I am very exicited, and a little worried, since I am so wiped out lately. My head knows that if i run into troube traveling alone I will be able to find somebody to help. And my head knows that if I have more trouble than usual in the thin air, my family will understand and we can find help if necessary. My head knows these things, plus the fact that I am lucky that I can still travel and still hold a baby, though lifting him might not be possible.

Now if my head can just convince my heart! LOL!:-D

Dear Paty
I am so sorry about your loss, I share your grief and I know how hard this is and will be for you since as you know I lost Dick in July. I promiose you it will get easier with time and it helped me to read materials on grieving. My days were up and down and at the most unexpected times I would cry. We are having a new granddaughter in June. Please email me if you want to talk about . I am really sorry.
Phyl

Thank you Phyl

Thank You Phyl, And Be Sure That I Will E.mail You; It Has Been So Hard For Me My Husband's Loss; Although I Thank God For Having Stopped His Suffering.

I Suddenly Stayed Alone, My Son And Daughter Are Married Now And They Like Us Left Our Parents To Start A New Family.

Sometimes I Start Crying And Can't Stop, But I Hope That In Time I Will Learn To Live Without Him.

Now I Have Two Grandson's Emilio (3yrs.8 Month's Old) And Cesar (18 Days Old).

Thank You,

Paty
Baja California, Mexico
Cals To Late Husband Jorge

Just Checking In

I have been thinking about you and wondered how things are going. I finally went to the forum yesterday and wrote a little about Dennis. I procrastinated doing it as I found it a little depressing whenever I would read about a PALS that had passed. I decided that I really needed to write something and now feel better that I did. A lot of people on the forum don't know me the way they do you as I usually chose to write private e-mails. I had a couple of judgmental comments made to me when I first joined the forum and decided I didn't need to be attacked. I had enough to deal with and didn't want to cope with any negative energy.

I know now that most of the people on the forum are sincerely caring and I am glad they are there for all of us. I love the fact that they have a place for us to talk about our loved ones. It was a great idea. The forum just keeps getting better and better!

Paty, I feel my life parallels yours in many ways. We have so much in common as far as our 2 kids, a grandchild (mine and Dennis's 2nd being born 12-4-08, 3 weeks before he passed), and hard working husbands who became ill and had to endure this cruel disease finally finding peace with our Lord, but leaving us alone.

Please stay in touch and hopefully one day we will meet. Love, Boots (Lyn)

Dear Lyn:

I was just about to go to your message about Dennis passing away, when I saw that you had written a message about Jorge's passing away; surely we have so much in common, remember that you have a friend in me; and whenever you feel like venting I will always be here for you.

Remember to keep on e.mailing me and so will I.

I plan to keep coming to the forums, I found comfort and very good friends here.

My love and prayers are with you and your family.

Paty
Baja California, Mexico
CALS to late husband Jorge.

P.S. I WILL NOW GO TO YOUR MESSAGE ABOUT DENNIS, I WANT TO VISIT THE LINKS YOU POSTED AND WILL PLACE THEM ON MY FAVORITES.

Paty,
I am so sorry for your loss of your dear husband.
I hope it is a comfort that you have a new family member to welcome and who will serve as a legacy that your husband will live on in him.
May God continue to bless you!
Nicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back