• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

My Husband Jorge Lost His Battle To A.l.s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paty

Distinguished member
Reason
PALS
Country
Mexico
State
Baja California
City
Mexicali
I WANT TO LET MY FRIEND'S AT THE FORUMS KNOW THAT MY HUSBAND JORGE FINALLY LOST HIS BATTLE TO A.L.S., AFTER SIX MONTH'S AT THE HOSPITAL CONNECTED TO A VENTILATOR.

I WANT TO THANK MY WONDERFUL FRIEND'S FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I RECEIVED FROM EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, AL, CINDY, JACKIEMAX, LUNARUNNA, MT. POCKETS, QUADBLISS, ETC. ETC.

I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH AS SOON AS I GET A LITTLE REST, SINCE I SPENT SIX MONTH'S LIVING AT THE HOSPITAL.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

HUGS

PATY :cry:
BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO

Paty, God bless you! Jorge is now resting in peace, bless his soul. I have read many of your posts. Did he pass on the 31st? My condolences to you and family. May our Father give you strength, comfort, peace, etc! Take care!

Irma

Paty: I am so sorry to hear the news about your beloved husband. He is now free of this terrible disease.
God will give you the strength to carry on.

God Bless. Anne

Hello my friend. I am sorry to hear about Jorge. Did he get a chance to meet his new grandchild, or is your daughter still expecting? I hope the family is doing well and I hope you know we are with you in our thoughts. Please check in from time to time. You are never far from my mind. Cindy

Paty,so sorry for the loss of your Dear Husband.My prayers are with you and your Family......Gina

I'm sorry for your loss. I often find myself at a loss for something meaningful to say. I know your husband is free of his suffering, but I know you'll miss him.
Prayers for you and your family.
Carla

Dear Paty

You have been down a rough road and hung in there. So sorry for your loss, hope you will find peace in the New Year. You stayed at the hospital? You don't have Hospice, that must have been a terrible ordeal. Keep in touch with us. Fondly, Beebe

Paty I know this has been hard for you and Jorge. I hope you have both found peace at this time.
AL.

Paty - So sorry for your loss. I was always impressed by your fortitude and positive attitude under such difficult circumstances. - Liz

Paty, condolences from someone who knows what you are going through. My dearest husband/PAL died in the hospital on Dec. 29th. They will be sorely missed! Marlene

Thank You Everybody For Your Supporting Words

Thank You Everybody For Your Supporting Words, Jorge Is Now Resting In Peace, He Passed Away At 10:30 A.m., Sunday 30th. He Was Holding On, Waiting For Our Daughter Claudia To Have Her Baby, Which Happenned On Thursday Dec. 27, On Friday Dec. 28, We Showed Him Pictures And A Video Of Our New Grandson, After That On Saturday 30 He Started Having Problems He Wasn't Ventilating Well, The Air Going In, Wasn't Coming Out, His Pupils Were Dilated And He Started Going, His Lips And Fingers Turned Purplish, And His Pulse Stopped, An Electro Was Done To Check His Heart, Which Had Now Stopped.

Beebe Here In Mexico We Don't Have Hospice, So We Lived At The Hospital For Six Month's, I Only Went Home On Sundays And A Private Nurse Stayed With Him.

As For Me It Has Been Very Hard; Now I Am Alone At Home, Although My Son Lives Only Two Blocks Away, And The First Two Days I Slept At His House, My Daughter Had Her Baby By Caesarean And Her Mother In-law, Has Been Helping Her, Right Now I Have A Cold And Don't Want To Make The Baby Sick, As Soon As I Am Well I Will Go To Help Her With The Baby.

I Will Keep In Touch And Will Be Praying For Each And Every Pal And Their Families, Hope That A Cure For This Monster Of A Disease Is Found.

Love

Paty
Baja California, Mexico

Let Me Introduce You My Grandson: Cesar Eduardo Maytorena Samaniego

Paty, what a beautiful grandbaby you have. Our Lord above assures us that he will never leave our side. I find it to be an awesome event when a baby is brought into this world, I feel it's God's way of healing our hurt and in some way trying to show us the circle of life. My dad has ALS and is not doing well at all right now; however, my husband and I have a baby that we've had since she was three days old and hope to have our adoption finalized soon, she is three months old now and my brother's youngest son is 9 days older than our little one so it's like a circle of life. I fully believe God sent Kinslee to us after 13 years of trying to have a child to help in some way ease the pain when I do loose my dad. I am such a daddy's girl and before Kinslee, I didn't see past this disease at all. I am very thankful that you too have a beautiful baby to gaze at and give so much love to during this very VERY difficult time in your life. Know that we all pray for you!

Love,
Michelle Thomas (Kinslee's Mommy and Daughter to the BEST Dad a girl can have!)

OMG,what a precious little angel!I am so sorry that you are not feeling well right now and not able to hold the little doll.It must be such a bitter sweet time for you!I am so glad that your husband could hang on long enough to see his little granchild!Is this your first granchild Paty?Wishing you well and hope you get over that cold soon!........Prayers your way..Gina

Dear Paty

What a Beautiful Baby! Your Grandson will keep you busy and fill some of the loneliness. My Grandson is 12 and he so special, God blessed us when he sent him to us. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Thank you for your response concerning Hospice. Fondly, Beebe

Paty, such a precious bebe! May God bless your beautiful grandson. Cesar Eduardo is such a kingly name! We are keeping you guys in our prayers!

Irma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back