• We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

My husand is FREE..................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Condolecences to you and yours.

I am sorry for your loss, Christy.

Your loss

Our heart goes out to you. God bless your husband and your family as they work through this heart-rendering matter.
Altair

Christy

I'm new here and am so sorry for your loss
God bless.
Mary

Chisty,
May you find comfort in knowing that Dave is no longer suffering and struggling. Your daily battle seemed especially hard, and even though Dave is no longer with you, no longer suffering, I know the emptiness he left behind is extremely painful.
I think, too, once our PALS die, the memory of their daily life with this disease is extremely painful. Now that my PALS has died I find myself saying out loud: "I can't believe how much you suffered. I just can't believe it and I'm so sorry."
I wish rest and healing for you, Christy, and blessings and best wishes to you and your family during the holidays and onward.
Jane

Dear Christy,

May he rest in peace with this horrible disease. My sympathies to you.

Lin

Dear Christy,

May he rest in peace.

I'm very sorry for your loss. But you are right, he is free.

So sorry for your families loss. Thinking of you! KR

Hi Christy,

How are you doing? It is a hard adjustment, especially this time of year. I have thought about you a lot lately, knowing that you can relate to what I'm going through and hoping that you are hanging in there. I haven't been able to write a memorandum about Dad yet, but soon I will. I never did write an obit for him either... by the time I got a breather I couldn't handle sitting down with the words and memories. I'm glad that our guys are free of this evil disease even though it hurts to miss them and to know they are gone. What a mixed bag of emotions!

Take care of yourself. It may be hard to do sometimes, hard to put yourself first, but try and I will try too.

Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back