Not open for further replies.

whimsy_1971

Country
US
State
Illinois
City
Noble
David Hoffee, my wonderful husband lost his battle with ALS this last Sunday eve. He fought so hard but is now free.

Free...............

I love him so, and miss him dearly.

Christy

husband

You are my prayers Christy. God bless you and your family.

Sis

Christy- My sympathy to you and your family as you grieve. May he rest in peace in the arms of our Loving creator.

Cindy

Christy,
I am so sorry to hear of this, please know that you are in my prayers.......I am so hurt inside, I have followed your trials for awhile and I know that your heart is aching, just know that he is finally free of this horrid disease. God bless you and your family, I know that you will miss him terribly. I will be praying for you!
Your Friend, netty

Christy,

I am sorry for your lost, but as you say he is finally free.

Christy, I'm so sorry about your husband. I know you will miss him every day of your life. But he is free of this dreadful disease at last and at peace.

Blessings.

Christy,

I am sorry you and your husband had to endure such a terrible disease and am so glad for you both that he is now free.

I mourn with you in your loss but rejoice with you in the freedom. You made a huge difference in the battle! God Bless!

Zaphoon

Christy,
My sincere sympathy on your loss. My heart breaks for you. May you somehow find the peace that I am sure he has found now.
Lin

Christy

My thoughts are with you at this time. Please take care.

Cheryl

Just for you, Christy............
Angel-1.jpg

Sorry for your loss Christy.

AL.

Christy I am so sorry to hear that Dave lost his battle. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, you know how to reach me if you need to. God be with you.

Christy,

I'm so sorry for your loss. May Dave rest in peace and may you be blessed with wonderful memories.

God Bless You,
brenda

Christy,

I hope you can find some peace now. I know you've had a terrible time, and tried to do everything you could, so now, although you'll be sad for a long time, try to rest. So sorry for your loss.

Debbie

He fought the good fight

Dear Christy

You were a wonderful wife and friend to your husband. Rest, gain strength and live life the way he would want you to!

Your friend,
Patty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back