12/2018
Country
US
State
NC
City
Get Real
Have I lost my "Heart" status?

Oh no Al! You are heartless! 😀. Seriously it looks like you have and I don’t know why or how. I will ask. Anyone else?

I believe Affected (Tillie) lost hers too.

Yes I am noticing a few of you- sure there are more. Are you able to read the private members section still?

No.

Do we still have Private Messages? I couldn't find it. Well... as it used to be.

David is aware of the heart and will fix. Will tell him the private forum issue as well. You should have pm ( renamed conversations). There is a little letter icon near the top right. I am going to message you now and it should show a little alert for you

Don't feel too special, Al. My heart is also gone:).

Steve

Al, now I know why I felt so heartless all day. ;)

It will all return soon. David said very sorry and obviously just an oversight and utterly unmeant. I know you all are big hearted

David did great on this gigantic move. I'm truly impressed there wasn't much more loss.

Happy to see your hearts are back. Are you heart people now able to access the private forum?

I didn't know I ever had a heart? Just saw that I do ! I don't even know what they mean? David, you did a great job! If I have figured out how to do most things anyone can! Some may recall that after 7 months on the old forum I had to ask how to do a thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back